By accepting this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, the user, and owner of the data, authorizes "HLR - INVESTIMENTOS IMOBILIÁRIOS, UNIPESSOAL, Lda.", Registered with the Commercial Registry of Lisbon under the Coporate Entity Number 513 421 602, with a share capital of € 5,000.00 (five thousand euros), and head office at Rua José Gomes Ferreira, no. 308, 3.8, 4150-441 Porto, to handle the personal data you provide by completing your reservation form, which appears in the files you upload, as well as the data related to its business relationship and its management, in accordance with this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
The user, and owner of the data, further declares:
1. is aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data you provide, for the purposes of:
• improve the functioning and functionality of the company's website, improve and personalize the services provided to it, process transactions with you or with your company;
• contact you via email, written or telephone messages to send information or updates on your reservations and requests, as well as information on new services or conditions;
2. to accept and consent that their data can be transmitted to subcontracting entities to whom "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." can appeal, provided that they offer guarantees that they are in compliance with the RGPD;
3. to accept and consent to the free use and reproduction, by HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda., of its publicly available content and / or published in social media platforms in which it has explicitly and specifically referred to, or affixed "tag / hashtag" to "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda.", to our products or services;
4. to take cognizance of the fact that, in accordance with the applicable legislation, it is possible to oppose, limit, correct or request erasure in relation to the processing of its data for one or more of the purposes described above, by sending an application to the following electronic mail: email@example.com, as well as having the right to complain to the competent authorities;
5. Be 16 years of age or older and provide this consent in a free and voluntary manner.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy aims to inform how we collect, protect, use and share information about you, both online and offline. Please read carefully the following terms:
1. Your personal information
By browsing our website, no information or personal data is collected, unless it is voluntarily and consentedly provided, by submitting forms, requesting reservations or uploading documents and / or files.
Please note that by providing us with personal data, you are giving your express consent to use them for the purposes set forth in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
2. Purposes of processing your data
The treatment of the data will aim to improve our site in the services and resources available; process transactions related to you and / or your business; establish contacts with you and / or your company and manage the entire process of providing our services and / or supplying our products.
It is expressly prohibited to sell, exchange, share or transfer your personal data to third parties, except with your express consent or to fulfill any legal or judicial obligation. This prohibition does not extend to trusted third parties who assist us in managing our site, mobile applications, conducting our business or providing services to our customers, provided that such parties agree to keep such information confidential and to provide guarantees that are in compliance with the new RGPD.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
The contact information you provide can be used to send information and updates related to your requests, reservations, transactions, receiving occasional updates and information about related products or services.
The contact information provided may also be used to contact you, by email, letter or telephone, to request your comments and assess your satisfaction with our service, services and products.
3. Protection of your information
The "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." has implemented adequate procedures to ensure compliance with the obligations of security in the treatment, notification to the control authority and the owners in case of violation of personal data, impact assessment on data protection and prior consultation, as provided by applicable law.
Nevertheless, it should be borne in mind that no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure.
Accordingly, we are not liable for any damages, of any nature, direct or indirect, incurred by you or any user related to computer fraud, theft or any other infraction or circumstance in which your information and data are accessed or disclosed without express authorization.
4. Intellectual property and copyright and related rights
All materials on the site, including the design, text, graphics, photographs and content presented, constitute intellectual property of "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." and are also protected by copyright. It is strictly forbidden to modify, reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, distribute or otherwise exploit it for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
5. Newsletter Subscription
If you authorize the subscription to the Newsletter, we will make available information about our services through different means, such as electronic mail or other electronic means of communication (SMS, etc.).
Newsletter subscription may imply the use of Personal Data in order to carry out a personalized advertising of our products and services available to the user through electronic mail, SMS or any other electronic or third-party means.
You can cancel the registration through the Newsletter section of the Platform at any time or following the information we provide in each communication.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the cookies we use. A cookie by itself does not personally identify any user / visitor.
7. Your Consent
By using our website and our platforms, you agree to our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
8. Term of your data
The personal data you provide to us shall be kept as long as the existing relationship between the company and its owners remains in force or if the purposes for which they are collected are maintained, without prejudice to the obligation to preserve the data for a longer period of time, namely for compliance with tax obligations.
9. Your Rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, the owner of the personal data has the right to access, rectify, limit, correct, request the erasure or oppose the treatment of his data by this company, by sending a letter, with notice of receipt, addressed to the company for Rua José Gomes Ferreira, no. 308, 3.8, 4150-441 Porto, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject is also entitled to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD). More information about the CNPD can be obtained through the website www.cnpd.pt.
10. Declaration on the knowledge of the use of the sensitive and non-sensitive data collected and their consent
The user, knowing that "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." will collect and treat Personal Data (possibly sensitive), acknowledges that by ticking the check box "I have read and accepted the Privacy and Protection Policy Data "certifies that the information it provides is correct and true and that it intends to submit personal data requested, and therefore expressly authorizes its use by" HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." solely for the purposes of the form that he filled out , taking into account that:
a) the data will be processed by the Employees of "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." who carry out any of the activities necessary to provide the service;
b) The information will only be used to evaluate your request and in the context of any procedures related to the respective form; and that
c) The application software of the information database, which stores the data it provides, protects your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
11. Data transfer outside the European Union
Personal data collected and processed are not made available to third parties established outside the European Union. If, in the future, this transfer occurs for the reasons stated above, "HLR - Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda." ensures that the transfer complies with the applicable legal provisions, in particular as regards determining the suitability of such country with respect to requirements applicable to such transfers.
Continued use of our website, applications, services and features offered after such changes will be deemed to be due as a manifestation of your agreement to such changes.